Course List - WebDAV
You can insert the calendar as a WebDAV/Nextcloud calendar in common programmes. If you insert the URL in the browser, you get an .ics/.ical file. This also works, but it will not be updated!
- In the Thunderbird calendar: Add new calendar:
- Select "Network calendar": A window in which you can decide between local and network calendar by radio button. Network calendar is selected.
- Select that no login is required and confirm:
- The address is: https://nc.ifsr.de/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/W5Sk7zLD28n6ze44?export
- An offline copy can also be activated in this dialogue.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Add Internet calendar under "Add calendar -> from the Internet:
Insert address and give the name:
- The URL or link is https://nc.ifsr.de/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/W5Sk7zLD28n6ze44?export.
- Add more calendars: Select URL Enter URL and add
ICS / Ical
-> Can be downloaded here **Attention, the dates will not be updated if you include the ICS file! We recommend integration via WebDAV.